O Weekends

The busy weekends, always fun but tiresome at times. Well anyways yesterday(Saturday) was pretty fun, Sean stayed over and the many was he wakes me up is truly unique, some where in the morning he started playing music from his phone, then smacking me with his hands and loads more stuffs but i persevered an came out VICTORIOUS. After he left i followed Chirs,Kev and Tim to go guitar hunting for Chris (just another excuse to look at guitars).Tim and Chris picked me up aroung 10 ish then went to pick up Kev then the journey began....


First we went to Harmony music.


Some really tiny drums and some furry Straps


More tiny stuffs ...





But they do have bigger ones ha ha

Next stop was Yamaha At the Curve








They actually had loads more like guitar and stuffs but malu to take pics la

We later went to another Bentley outlet but they didnt allow cameras,they did have like some nice stuffs there like Taylors,Fenders,PRS ,Gretsch And Ibanez but super over priced man, really fancy shop though but really overpriced.To just look around okay la

Lastly was The Guitar Store in Damansara in Think...


Some pro shots ha ha





They actually had this electric drums which were super hilarious to play, u could like set it and its cymbals can sound like a horn ha ha, might buy it??

Later Tim fetched me to Azims house for some jamming, was just me, Zak and Azim. We didnt do a lot but managed to settle the SONGLIST for Charity fiesta.We jammed only a couple of songs and later ate Dominoes: Two larges,Spicy Chicken,Breadsticks,garlic twystys and Sprite. As you can see it a lot of food but we managed to tapau it all ha ha. Zaks dad came later to watch us , jammed with him some classics. Zaqirs dad later gave me a lift home and the it turned for the worse .When i reached home and took out my guitar case from the booth,my guitar fell out the case really hard on the TAR road,so i quicky rushed in put it all nicely and had a look at it and i can tell u my HEART just sank.I look at the side and the paint on one section was like totally koyaked real bad, i mean i had scratches before but not the paint totally chipping of and like dents in it,was really like frustrated with myself,it may seem like little to maybe someone else but this really meant something to me.Went up later and told my mom bout it at least some could oso feel the pain with me.But i always try to look at the bright side so this is what i did... to console myself



I gave it a permanent bandage, it was more for me as i could not like stand looking at the accident.







I used duct tape to cover the are,the smiley face was my idea,well at least it will hopefully cheer me up when i play,its better than look at the accident. I call it the Guitar Bandage, hopefully i can get some one to do some repainting but at least the guitar has a story




Gave Timmys monkey a Mohawk

0 comments: