Wont You Take Me Down to Strawberry Fields



Hey everyone ... yeas i know everyone has been buggin me bout updating well here ya go haha This is gonna be like my first post in the whole year... sorry i have been neglecting my blog... been an extremly lazy Monkey... well anyways im bloggin now.

Been listening to The Beatles Like loads which is the explanation for the Title ..... anyways these guys are freaking geniuses, beautiful lyrics and addictive melodies and just pure awesomeness .

In other news, What have i been up to in these past few months? Well for starters i haven't started my Music Course at ICOM yet and as many of you know... im only starting next year its a real long story why but if u wanna noe u can me ask me no problem.... but dont be so quick to say im shaking legs at home (although i am shaking my legs now while typing haha) so if im not shaking legs then what am i doing? Well i have been taking private music lessons on guitar, drums and music theory... my guitar teacher is stuffs me with butt loads of Jazz and Blues stuff haha... and my drums is definitely getting way way better than before when i thought i could play drums.

My days have become quite routine... Mondays are Guitar and theory classes.. Tuesdays are Drums then like Wednesday's Friday's and My Weekends are in church and the time in between spending my time recording... and playing around with recording stuff and gear and getting my HW done from my teachers .... as you probably can see i have become a total Music recording Junkie.... its all i think about.. i see recording gear and i melt haha ...but i cant complain life's been not hectic and im much free er and i can learn things at my own pace ( Not much pressure).



Some Musicians Encourage Sleeping with your Gear... creates more creative flow haha.

This is the Tiny part of the GREATER MESS that is my Room..


O Yea I joined a band also haha ... would be giggin around too .... my next Performance at the Laundry at the Curve which im pretty stoked about ... I know this is a long one i have today but... its a pretty fair update/ summary on wats being going with me for the past few month's.. look forward to posting more stuff up in the blog too.. i promise haha.. Bye


0 comments: