4 days ,1 Scolding and A Blister

Probably wondering what happened...well a little little background: my current guitar which i bought in a NOT SO GOOD condition it started to detoriorate after a while, there were like three knobs and only one functione's, one is dead and the other not even connected to nuts. So by the inspiration from one of my frens i decided to start on a little project.I started off by doing the behind only(took 2 days),did a little of the front but my hands got real gatal and i decided to totally strip the whole guitar from the paint to the electronics.Then after 2 more days i finally finished.



Was the last day of sandpapering








And then It was done...

It felt pretty satisfying to have gotten the last piece of paint off. Still havent figured why the scolding? well my mom scolded me coz i started the sandpapering it in a small room with no window open and all tat paint dust everywhere (not a very smart idea).And a blister from all the sandpapering.But its done so i can finally rest now










0 comments: