BloGGin IS a Drug

I just realized that blogging can be very addictive.Well these 2 days have been really good for me at least.Lets Start with the ever Mundane and Lenghty Tuesday.We had English nothing new , then we had our Free period English .Lit where we were supposed to use our time to study for our ecosystems test but we ended up doing this.... Goofing off

Megat and Zak Doing like a bites ad

Someone actually drew this with Paint on Microsoft..To whoever who drew this not bad

Moving on Geo Eco test was pretty rough on us (cause we didnt really study)its kind of like self inflicting difficulty and for some reason kept on falling asleep during the test,even after the test during the 2 long period of GEO ,Even Puan Kamala could see all our drain'd ness,cause usually
in History were never quite but everyone kept like dosing off


evidence of The Sleepyness



Pretty cool pik of the LCD projector but when the lights were off its made it harder not to sleep


During science was more of boredom then sleepyness but i still did fell asleep,and i remember

Mr Austin shouting out my name when i dosed off but after that manged to pay attention and keep awake.I went home exercised and rushed to do tuition HW, but then while doing a graph i remembered my Teacher saying today no tuition which relieved me and annoyed me but more

of happyness,then i later met with my mom and sis at Pyramid, to eat dinner.We took quite a long while be4 we found a place to eat but we then settled at
Fig And Olive(a Mediterranean food shop),which was freaking awesome,u now how ppl say distance makes the heart grow fonder,me on the other hand had not eaten "nuts" since skool , so having not eaten made the food there taste better



Reminence of Pasta and Salad




My mom couldnt really finish



As u can see i finish unlike my mom none survived on my plate

Was a very goodnite to avery boring start

Wedneday(today)was pretty sweet and short, skool was fun,had guitar class nothing much just like the usual wednesdays but i did buy a shirt which i am quite happy about coz havent bought any clothes in like forever











Tell me this aint cool i dont even noe what it is but i found it in my camera today






0 comments: