Whats Been Going On ??

Warning High Number of Food Related Pictures

Well back again, its been a while since i last blogged but these past few weeks have been pretty awesome but im definetly feeling the exam mood,been getting my eye twitch(only happens when i get stressed) recently but ill recover.This is definetly gonna be quite along post but don't think ill be posting soon anyways so why not?.

Have been cooking loads recently and here are my fruits of my labour..

The process...








The End Product





Eating this on a nice Saturday afternoon was really good


Got bz again on the following Monday








What is it??... Its a very tasty attempt at French Fries.

Holidays just begun but its more of a Study Break but im glad for it. The week before i have discovered a new found interest and a new Guitar Hero... Presenting ...

Pink Floyd



Definetly new to me, i know its an old Band but theyve Sparked so many other bands of today with their music.I can honestly say not many bands today can beat their SOUND,they are truly a one of a kind band.I came across this on my quest to attain music greatness and really i can say theyve inspired me but most of all their lead Guitarist who is a living Legend and to many a Music Hero...

David Gilmour

In The 70s


Truly a pioneer for many guitarist

Now



He was quite good looking back then but like all people he aged.


My weekends were pretty good had an very Arabian dinner with my Dad.Mum.Sis at Tarbush an Arabian Restaurant in Pyramid, at first was a bit reluctant but after the meal a definetly a thmubs up,i can definetly see where Mamak food originated from,its has all the best qualities of it in my opinion.



Grilled Prawns


Briyani Rice








After dinner we watched WALL.E, Its really a good movie,dunt noe why some people dont like it but i definetly think that Pixar did a good job



And i am really glad that after soooooo long i finally got a Handphone ever since the passing of my ever faithful
Nokia Music Exprees may it Rest In Peace,But for the price and the functions on this the question arised y not and im truly happy with it. And lastly happy and overjoyed that i can finally place my order for my up and coming guitar(all thought it will take 2+ months to build) i can wait besides nothing says distraction like a brand new Guitar.Well thnks for reading and goodbye






0 comments: