If It took 5 People to eat a Pie, would a Pie Eat 5 men?

Wow its been o so long since i blogged,i have to admit LAZINESS has overcame me.
Exams are getting closer but at least i know i am Studying.. cant manage to Nerdyfy myself enough.Got loads to post mostly food related but more of my o so joyous memories caught on camera.

The Weekend in PD
The Day before Merdeka( strangely it totally did not feel like Merdeka at all),some of the older youths decided to take a little trip down to PD for a BBQ,felt like a kid there.. i was the only Illegal one there( Below 18) but most of the people who went were people whom i grew up with.We decided to head out to PD after church that Sunday.. afternoon and Malaysian habits always makes us head out later then we planned but at least we got there.

Sorry Johny For curinging some of your pictures.. u had some good oness



Wonder wheres the O??


That strangely looks Obscenes but it wasnt so dont worry


Man the Guy in the Flowery shorts is sexy


Purdy isnt it?



















Done by MUA.. nt too bad, competing against with some One Academy Students
But pictures speaks louder than words..


Somthing might be in the air in PD but we could stop playing pictionary
( until 4 in the morning).. with the PD air in out lungs... we brought the game bak to my hse as u can see in the following examples..







Moving on ive been really cooking or maybe atempting to fill fill the void and urge to cook but was never really satisfied but at least it was tasty..



Amazingly unhealthy but how couldnt i resist




For anyone wondering that is raw chicken..







After rubbing that chicken i couldnt get the smell of mustard and raw chickennyness out my hands for hours.At least it looks good.

OO i got to so show this.. my sis actually sewed all this by hand, awesome work la for just a couple of day its better than what i see in stores.















Looks like a Crabby Patty doesent it?

Today which is a Saturday is gooing pretty well so far.Collected my report card today.. was actually better than i expected, all my teachers gave good and caring comments... their common comments were:

1.Has improved
2.Working harder
3.Can do it
4.My terribly sticky almost unreadable handwriting (but its still in the works)

I definetly felt i improved but hope i dont loose momentum.O well off to church..
Bye





And to wonder why dont i have a girlfriend??



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post made me smile :]
Thank yous.

Love you homie, for life!

PS: I are not a pro-skater la.
Ooh ooh, I went to Pasta de Gohan last Friday.
'Twas okay. Must go with someone who has lots of monies or I don't think I can afford it.

Cheers mate.

Daniel said...

Eh bud. Listen to me. I think you are the only guy capable out of all the guys I know to get a real, substantial girl. Sexy, beautiful and an amazing personality. I'm saying this for real. (: